You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » The Wizard that had summon reinforcements NO GLITCH
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Wizard that had summon reinforcements NO GLITCH
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 04-13-09 10:43 AM EDT (US)         
The wizards teleport spell is great when he needs backup simple have a few battalions set aside for him and when needed just teleport them into the middle of the enemy's rank. All soldiers will be hitting thus ensuring maximum damage allowing your hero to get to saftey if he does not know blink. I have used this against a friend for very entertaining results including a few interesting messages.

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.
AuthorReplies:
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 04-13-09 02:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Wizards are usually like this:

- Force Push
- Fireball
- Ball Lightning
- Istari Light
- WoP

(= Boring damage hero)

CaH should be for fun! Teleport is an interesting ability that can make the enemy's mass of soldiers suddenly appear on a lone island in the other edge of the map :P
It's even better than killing them, since this way we freeze his command point limit.
Call the herd is pretty cool as well. It's always hilarious to see our opponent's fully upgraded rohirrim turn into pigs and ducks!

It's always cool to see variated heroes online and what people can do with them.
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 04-13-09 02:12 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Thanks for the compliment, but the "Force Push" is really Wizard Blast

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.
Oakenshield
Dúnadan
posted 05-03-09 09:46 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Using teleport right can turn the tide of battle and its always fun to stun the enemy by portin' your units right in the middle. But CaH isn't for fun at all lots of guys win by usin their own heroes.
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 05-04-09 02:08 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
My heros I use for fun and it really annoys my friend when I use this hero. Whenever he thinks he has my hero cornered all I do is call in a hefty force of powerfull, upgraded soldiers, uruks, trolls, etc..

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames