You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » The answer for Improved Toggle Weapon Reaveled!
Bottom
Topic Subject:The answer for Improved Toggle Weapon Reaveled!
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 04-10-09 02:42 PM EDT (US)         
Everyone know about the CaH class known as the evil men. Well I have seen some questions about the second toggle weapon spell. Here is the answer:

IT DOES MORE DAMAGE WITH YOUR BOW!!!! ISN"T THAT AWESOME!!!!

I realized this on one of my maps. At lvl 1 my hero new toggle weapon. First I used his sword to kill a battalion.
all 1 hit kills. Next I used bow and guess what only half the health was gone! Once I got the second toggle weapon I compared again and th results were amazing instead of 2 hit kills per guy it only took 1!!! I hope this will answer your questions about this so called space filler spell.

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.
AuthorReplies:
Blatant
DoFH Seraph & Director of Seraphs
(id: blatant7)
posted 04-11-09 10:50 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Thanks Aesperus, that definitely clears up some questions several of our members had.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson

[This message has been edited by Blatant7 (edited 04-11-2009 @ 10:50 PM).]

Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 04-13-09 10:37 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Your very welcome I saw some questions about it and remembered my experience with the spell.

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames