You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » CaH: This is one of my best.
Bottom
Topic Subject:CaH: This is one of my best.
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 04-09-09 02:23 PM EDT (US)         
I have a map called Gladiator.map thst I'm sure some viewers hve played. If you have played it you knoe it is kind of difficult when it comes to waves having forged blades and heavy armor in shield wall formation. Here was my solution to those problems. I needed a new hero someone who could be stealthy and take over enemey units without detection, so I made my Easterling. Here are his spells:

Lvl Spell Effect

1 Toggle Weapon Switch Between Melee and Ranged

2 Stealth Hero Becomes Stealthed While Standing

3 Coerce One Enemey Battalion becomes Yours

4 Imp. Stealth Hero Becomes Stealthed While Moving

5 Leadership +50% Dmg. +50% Def. Exp Gain Doubled

6 Imp. Coerce Gain Ctrl of Enemies in Small Radius

7 Imp. Toggle Wep. Ranged Does Full Damage

8 Elven Cloak Become Invisble (on top of lvls 2&4)

9 Disguise Look Like an Enemey Unit of Choice

10 Great Coerce Gain Ctrl of Enemies in Large Radius

Thats my army maker on maps like this. As long as your stealthed you can cast coerce and still be stealthed. Disguise gets me out of many jams by looking like an ally to the enemy (Ring wraiths are fun to copy). The leadership just gives the units you got a little more punch. Since my favorite army is Isengard, I get summon familiar from palantir so the enemy's def and atk go way down. Again giving my new army a big advantage against their weakness.

P.S This is my first guide please tell me how it is.

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.
AuthorReplies:
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 04-09-09 02:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Coerce is just way too overpowered, I mean, you can take his whole army for yourself, free of charge, no command points, and forever! :P
One thing I've never found useful is the stealth ability, I mean it's not hard to figure out the location of an enemy hero, and they can't do anything useful with just arrows :P.
I've never used disguise, didn't know it worked that way. Should be fun

But the best hero is probably the Captain of Gondor: Has the best armor and health, great attack, and his bugged Spear throw he can kill anything in the game with pretty much a single hit (especially when swordmaster is on). He can heal himself with athelas, and combined with the Heal spell of the good factions, and invincibility, he can be a real impossible-to-kill pain in the ass :P
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 04-10-09 02:14 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Thank you for commenting.

I understand that Captains of Gondor are good, but there are some bad qualities about them on this map that makes them hard to us. Spear throw only hits one target, there are roughly 150 soldiers per wave and most have forged blades. Heros are common omong them such as Lurtz with cripple shot. But your right they are indeed strong but not for this map. Stealthing is fun because all you have to do is stay away from enemy forces.

If you would like to see the map I am online around 5:00pm Pacific time Game name is in caps and says no glitched heros just reply if you would like to see the map

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.

[This message has been edited by Aesperus (edited 04-10-2009 @ 02:33 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames